Poor Airbox Internet Speed

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 21:57:31 +0400

Hello Emtel,

I waited the whole day for my favourite stream to be online tonight, only
to find out that my Airbox has dropped dramatically in speed.

My stream : www.twitch.tv/dotapit is not even playing on 'low' quality
where previously I was able to stream flawlessly on HIGH quality.

I immediately reset the airbox and performed a speedtest on the Emtel
RoseHill Server, I got 7mbps, I tried again and got 13mbps. FYI, I have a
20M subscription.

I performed a test on international servers, and the results were all under
1MBPS, hence explaining my streaming issues with twitch.tv.

I called 8970 and the lady made me repeat all the serial numbers on the
back of my airbox. That was quite painful(and unnecesary??), then she said
technicians would contact me during the week. I insisted that that's
unacceptable as the stream is live AT THE MOMENT. During the week I go to
work, I mostly need a reliable connection during the weekend, I asked her
numerous times to connect me to a technician or somebody who could solve my
problem right now. She kept telling me to be patient, as if I wasn't clear
enough. Then she connected my call to her superior, the latter, sang the
same song to me. I insisted I needed the problem to be solved on the spot,
but she kept telling me to be patient(is that something they are told to
tell customers?? )

In the end I gave up. I will not be able to enjoy my livestream tonight
because of your unreliable network. I am copying this email to the
Mauritius Internet Users mailing list.

Fix This. Please.

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer*