Re: Poor Airbox Internet Speed

From: Akshay Ramdass <ignitemedialab_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 20:05:58 +0100

18 June 2015 --> I apply for airbox at Emtel's Rose-Hill showroom.
08 July 2015 --> They finally come at my place after several calls, I am
eligible but they tell me they don't have a crank to fix the antenna and
they'll get back to me in the next days (Seriously,? Why did they even
bother coming? Couldn't they go get one?)
10 July 2015 --> I call Emtel and inform them of this incident, they
question me and we kind of determine the technicians were just being lazy
the day ( says she'll report to the department) and says that she's gonna
call me back in the afternoon but never did....

I feel the pain buddy :3