www.infotech.mu

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 22:26:16 +0400

Hello,
I visited the http://www.infotech.mu website and i find it quite shameful to see such a website who is supposed to give us the latest updates about technology in Mauritius. The Interface is so outdated. The National Computer Board is supposed to be a showcase for Mauritius.
"INFOTECH is the major annual Information and Communication Technology (ICT) event organised in Mauritius by the National Computer Board (NCB), operating under the aegis of the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology. The aim is to create awareness on emerging technologies and provide business opportunities in the ICT sector."
What kind of awareness are the Managers of the NCB creating with this website? I don't think the website projects an image of a company who is up to date with web design. How can the NCB advertise events about technology when the company's website is so poor?
What is your opinion about this?
Regards.