Re: www.infotech.mu

From: vincent pollet <vincent_at_pongosoft.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 23:32:07 +0400

it is a pity that in 2015, any new website published is not responsive
especially that after google announced the mobilegedon ...
http://searchengineland.com/googles-mobile-friendly-algorithm-a-week-later-was-it-really-mobilegeddon-219893

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*PONGO SOFT LTD. *
EBENE CYBERCITY - MAURITIUS