Re: National Internet Filtering System

From: Sruti Jughdharree <saisruti1501_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 22:36:56 +0400

Dear Mr. Oolun,

As an internet user in Mauritius, I find it unacceptable that I was not
made aware of an internet filtering system since 2011.

I have not been able to find the report of that public consultation on the
ICTA's website. Can you provide us this report? Is this system the only
solution against child abuse? I think that we should rather focus on
educating internet users about the power of the internet and how is should
be used wisely.

Regards,
Raksheeta Jughdharree