100 Mbps local access to the internet

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 11:08:14 -0800

Hi Avinash,

I would like to congratulate you on your appointment.

There has been some discussion on the Mauritius Internet Users
mailing list about 100 Mbps local access to the internet for residential users.

Would it be possible to have 100 Mbps local access to the internet
for residential users who have a FTTH connection by the end of
2015? I am not suggesting anything less than 100 Mbps as it would
not, in my humble opinion, be a significant improvement to the state
of the internet in Mauritius.