Re: 100 Mbps local access to the internet

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 00:37:03 -0700

Hi Ish, Logan,

I am writing to both of you are you are on the ICT Advisory Council.

At 19:40 06-03-2015, Avinash Meetoo wrote:
>Thanks. I have just been appointed and the Council has not yet met.
>
>I'm sure that better bandwidth will be part of the issues to be covered.

I read your discussions of internet-related topics on the mailing
list. I could not find any information about your efforts to help me
get 100 Mbps local access to the internet at an affordable price or
to fix a FTTH connection which is currently a little faster than dial-up speed.

Do you have an estimated date as to when my poor internet connection
will be fixed?