Re: 100 Mbps local access to the internet

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:40:29 -0700

Hi Mike,
At 15:18 27-10-2015, Jules Mike Giovanni wrote:
>_at_SM What infrastructures will the ISP be using? Will there be any sort
>of hidden fees or restrictions on the connection itself?

It can be done with FTTH. I don't know whether there will be hidden
fees or restrictions on such a connection.

>Yes, I am definitely interested by the offer. However, I need to get my
>hand on the connection itself and do some load tests.

The connection is not available yet. I mentioned the 100 Mbps as it
is one of the initiatives of the Mauritius Internet Users. A few
months ago, Ish and I met an employee from Orange Mauritius at a
meeting and we talked informally about the initiative.