Verifying information

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 15:01:16 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 11:03 17-04-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>On Sunday I was talking to some people about the use of private email
>(such as Gmail) by government officials. A person mentioned that this
>practice is widespread elsewhere as well, where even ministers tend to
>use Gmail/Yahoo more than the government issued email account while
>communicating about government matters.

The person mentioned that the practice is widespread in the
region. I wonder whether people working in government or in a
company in Mauritius know when not to use their home address.

I guess that the issue which you wanted to discuss about is how can
information be verified on the web. The local practices are not best
practices. It is awkward to talk about that it may be concluded that
the discussion is about something bad instead of promoting better practices.