Re: Communiqué of Planet Earth Institute on president.govmu.org

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 22:03:31 +0400

Hi Ajay,

On 04/17/2017 09:49 PM, Ajay R Ramjatan wrote:
> I do not mind discussing it publicly and share my opinion. I just
> believe MIU is not the proper venue for it.

Thanks. I understand point of view. I was pointing at something specific
and perhaps I could have been more subtle to avoid the polemic part.

On Sunday I was talking to some people about the use of private email
(such as Gmail) by government officials. A person mentioned that this
practice is widespread elsewhere as well, where even ministers tend to
use Gmail/Yahoo more than the government issued email account while
communicating about government matters.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.