Re: Communiqué of Planet Earth Institute on president.govmu.org

From: Martin <martin_at_navacelle.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 21:42:02 +0400

Is our president's website... at risk ?

:trollface:

  Original Message
From: Ish Sookun
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 21:21
To: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com
Subject: Communiqué of Planet Earth Institute on president.govmu.org

Hi all,

I know the subject is polemical but I'd like to have your opinion.

There is a communiqué of Planet Earth Institute hosted on the website
[1] of the President of Mauritius in PDF format. The communiqué is
signed by the Chief Executive Officer of Planet Earth Institute. Other
press releases hosted under president.govmu.org are signed by the "State
House".

I thought of circumstances that lead to the PDF being hosted there. What
are your opinions on this?

[1]
http://president.govmu.org/English/Archives/Documents/PressRelease/PEI%20Communique%20from%20CEO%20.pdf

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.