Re: Facebook in Mauritius

From: RAKSHEETA JUGHDHARREE <raksheeta.jughdharree1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 23:37:47 +0400

Hello SM, Ish,

Thank you for having read the article.

_at_SM: I really think that people should be made aware of what can happen if
they publish every little unnecessary thing on the internet. It is sad that
some people do not give a thought before posting nonsensical comments and
statuses. It is also sad that for most Mauritians, only Facebook represents
the internet.

_at_Shelly: I like what you said about "stalking".

_at_Ish: Indeed! Stalking takes place everywhere.

Regards,
Raksheeta Jughdharree