Facebook in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:45:59 -0800

Hi Sruti,

I read https://www.raksheeta.me/facebook-in-mauritius/ It is
refreshing to read something different from someone who is in
Mauritius. :-) As you mentioned, Facebook might be misused but some
people also use it for "something good". I agree with the advice
that it is better not to post everything which comes to a person's
mind. In my opinion, that happens because there is an absence of
practical guidance about social media usage.

Is Facebook used for stalking? I'll quote Shelly [1]: "when you
don't get any update from your boyfriend and social network becomes
your best friend:)".

The "sharing personal problems" is more about customer feedback. I
read some messages between a non-local company and its customer on
Twitter. The replies from the customer support department did not
look like "copy and paste" answers.

1. https://littleshelly.me/random-stuff-i-usually-write/