Re: A common level of understanding (was: Review of th e Radio Plus deb ate themed "Cyber criminalité: somme s-nous bien armés ?" )

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 08:30:06 -0800

Hi SM,

> The discussions on this mailing list are mild in comparison with some
non-local mailing lists.

I did see some of them and they were quite heated indeed.

> I met some people (on the island) who underestimate their level of
expertise. There are also some people who have potential. It puts
people on the island at a disadvantage as the competition is global.

The fact that some people (on the island) knows only about limited ways
to gauge themselves globally forces them to underestimate their level of
expertise. Those who have potential are not guided and recognised enough
to make use of that potential, in my opinion.

Regards, Mike

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Send your email first class