Re: A common level of understanding

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 20:45:48 -0800

Hi Mike,
At 08:30 06-02-2016, Jules Mike Giovanni wrote:
>The fact that some people (on the island) knows only about limited
>ways to gauge themselves globally forces them to underestimate their
>level of expertise. Those who have potential are not guided and
>recognised enough to make use of that potential, in my opinion.

Some of the persons who have potential lack the quality of being
dedicated to an activity. There are two young persons currently in
charge of this groups's activities. If a person needs some advice,
he/she could ask for it. A counselor provides guidance as the person
has the necessary experience [1] to do that.

If a person underestimates his/her level of expertise, wouldn't the
person be offered a lower salary?

1.
http://cache.media.education.gouv.fr/file/MEN_SPE_11/67/3/2015_programmes_cycles234_4_12_ok_508673.pdf