Re: Facebook in Mauritius

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 08:01:31 +0400

Hi SM, Shruti,

I totally agree with "do not argue with anyone on Facebook. It will most
likely turn out to be a waste of time."
As you showed from the Alexa ranking, Facebook is indeed the most adored
platform in Mauritius for "socializing"; but however it is not limited
to that.

Shelly mentioned about the "boyfriend stalking" but I believe stalking
happens in the corporate world as well. Companies, government agencies,
all of them do it.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.