Fastmail

From: Yusuf Satar <fx_at_fluxy.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 12:56:08 +0400

Hello all,
I have been considering moving away from google apps and gmail – among
other things, I am not very happy using their UI and their IMAP
implementation being non-standard (labels vs folders).

I am currently mulling over fastmail service as an alternative (setting
up and managing my own mail server is too hefty an affair).
Has anyone used fastmail and/or any other mail service previously?

I would be grateful for any review and/or recommendations.

Thanks and Regards,

❱ Muhammad Yusuf ABDOOL SATAR
– ❝Vitae Non Scholae Discendum❞

✆ +230 5 962 73 70