Re: Fastmail

From: Daniel Laeng <daniel_at_laeng.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 18:11:53 +0000

Hi Yusuf,

I agree that setting up your own email server has become more hassle
than it's worth. I moved from having my own server to using Fastmail a
few years ago, and have not looked back. I am very happy with it, and
definitely recommend it. I use it exclusively through IMAP, which seems
to work well (I use the web interface rarely, and don't really have an
opinion on it).

I have also used Gmail via IMAP, and find it works fine too, despite the
labels vs folders issue.

My main issue currently is that my love for Thunderbird is slowly fading.

Cheers,

Dan.

--
Daniel Laeng