Re: Fastmail

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 13:41:48 +0400

Hello Yusuf,

I haven't used fastmail and cannot comment about it. If you experienced
with it, maybe you could tall us more about the service and how is it
different from gmail.

But if you want an alternative to gmail and don't want to set up your own
mail server and stuffs, i would recommend you to try Mailgun
<http://www.mailgun.com/>. This email service is intended for mainly
developers and you can do lot's of amazing stuffs with it, e.g. set up your
own mail interface, mobile application and retrieve your mails from mailgun
and store in your database.

With the powerful api, you can also add webhooks and implement your own
notification. You can also decide to forward mails to another service
(gmail, hotmail or any other) delayed or instantly. You get 10,000 mails
free every month and i think this is enough for personal needs or maybe a
small business. I use mailgun and i am very happy with it.

With google apps not being free anymore, the combination of mailgun + gmail
works great. Why not give it a try?

Regards
Yuv