Government of Mauritius, confidentiality compromised

From: Nadim Bundhoo <nadim_at_devisprox.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 00:11:11 +0400

Hello Ish,

I was reading a blog post [1] written by you today. You ask whether
documents were leaked by someone having access to the same. Personally I
believe it was carelessness, as we have seen on various occasions the past
few years (on defunct Gov.mu).

You also asked whether your personal data (or personal data in general)
will be safe with the government. With all the carelessness from
governmental officials and lack of policies or if there are any policies
then not following or applying them, I would be sceptical about our
personal data being safe in the hands of the government.

Regards,
Nadim Attari

[1]
http://hacklog.mu/governments-confidential-document-reaches-public-cloud/