RE: Orange Klif & Firefox OS review

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:21:43 +0400

Hello SM,

I read your review on Orange Klif.

The think the price (Rs1499) is good if we look at the phone specifications.
Its not really motivating to buy a phone with such little RAM/Internal Storage but you can still buy a storage card to install the apps. I think it might be interesting to see the type of applications developers will design for this phone. I won't buy such a phone but I think it can be a life savior for those who really need a phone for communication as it is affordable.

>The welcome screen displays LOQUI Instant Messenger, an application which can be used with WhatsApp, Google >Hangouts, Microsoft Lynx and Jabber accounts. The user would search for the WhatApps or Viber applications to install.

It is Microsoft Lync (also known as Skype for Business by some people).

>Unfortunately, those applications (app) are currently not available from Marketplace.

 I accessed Firefox Marketplace ( https://marketplace.firefox.com/ ) . Well, LOQUI IM does not seem that bad- did you try it?

Some interesting links :)

http://www.orange.mu/mobile-phones/details/handset/99/orange-orange-klif.html

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/alcatel-orange-klif-2473