RE: Orange Klif & Firefox OS review

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 12:59:56 -0800

Hi Shelly,
At 09:21 25-11-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>The think the price (Rs1499) is good if we look at the phone specifications.
>Its not really motivating to buy a phone with such little
>RAM/Internal Storage but you can still buy a storage card to install
>the apps. I think it might be interesting to see the type of
>applications developers will design for this phone. I won't buy such
>a phone but I think it can be a life savior for those who really
>need a phone for communication as it is affordable.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree that the mobile phone can be useful
to a person who needs a phone which is affordable. The Orange Klif
has a microSD card slot. That can be used to increase the storage
space. I'll comment about application development when I reply to
Mike's message.

>It is Microsoft Lync (also known as Skype for Business by some people).

Thanks, I corrected that mistake.

> I accessed Firefox Marketplace ( https://marketplace.firefox.com/
> ) . Well, LOQUI IM does not seem that bad- did you try it?

I took a quick look at the instant messenger ( https://loqui.im/
). I preferred not to recommend it to an average user as the
software is for testing (not a release version). I am going to read
the last link which you provided as I didn't see that one before now.