Re: Orange Klif & Firefox OS review

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 11:34:11 -0800

Hi Ish,
At 11:07 23-11-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I read your review on Orange Klif / Firefox OS
>(http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/orange-klif-review.html). Thank you for
>linking back :)

Thanks for helping me to test the Orange Klif.

>I agree with the keyboard touchscreen calibration comment. I had the
>same experience and thought I had a big finger :D

I read http://hacklog.mu/orange-klif-brings-firefox-os-in-mauritius/
last week. I would have thought that my fingers were incompatible
with the mobile phone if you didn't share the results of your tests.
:-) I agree that the Orange Klif works quite well for a mobile phone
with a limited amount of RAM. I would have to write some software to
say anything useful about Firefox OS.