Re: Orange Klif & Firefox OS review

From: Suyash Sumaroo <suyash_at_codevigor.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 17:57:43 +0400

Hi Jules,

I think you are right. Firefox OS could become a big player in mobile OS.
However, its a very cat and mouse game. For us developers, we will need to
get a good user base to develop applications, and for users, they need more
apps before they start using Firefox OS. Microsoft kind of found a way
around this problem by giving financial incentives to developers to develop
apps for their windows mobile OS. I don't believe Firefox OS has resources
to do so, and more importantly, it is not the way they operate.

All this said, I am seriously thinking about working on a mobile app for
firefox just to try and see how easy it is compared to developing for
Android and IOS.

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Suyash Sumaroo | Director*