Re: Banning of Facebook

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 10:46:16 +0400

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 7:04 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> Hi Ish,
>
> Thank you for sharing your opinion. It looks like Logan declined to
> provide his opinion about blocking Facebook.
>
> Speaking from a business perspective, If I had to choose between 2
countries as a destination for doing outsourcing work, and one country
decides to block facebook, then I would choose the country which doesn't
block facebook. If they can block facebook, they can block my commercial
websites too. Also, if I have people working for me, and we offer forum
services on fb, then, it's a definite show stopper.