Re: Request to represent the MIU

From: SHELLY HERMIA BHUJUN <shelly.bhujun_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 20:05:08 +0400

Hello Omdeep,

>Since I will be representing the MIU I want to have ideas and suggestions
from interested members.
I would like to inform our subscribers that they can also share their ideas
and suggestions during our weekly Skype meeting- Thursday 21hr.

>As for sharing the notes of the meeting I informed her about the
transparency of this mailing list and I will share the notes.
Great! It is encouraging to collaborate with these kind of people.
I can expect a report/ Notes of meeting on Thursday then.

Kind regards,