Re: Request to represent the MIU

From: OMDEEP GOKHOOL <omdeep.gokhool1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:29:48 +0400

Hello Shelly and others

Yesterday I got a reply from Ms Kathleen, the meeting is fixed for this
Thursday. As for background and objectives of the event I am quoting her
response below.

"As for background on the event – we’d like to hear from you what might be
most useful for your contacts to learn about advocating for a FOIA or
implementing one, alternative routes and opportunities for making
information more publicly accessible. "

Since I will be representing the MIU I want to have ideas and suggestions
fro interested members. As for sharing the notes of the meeting I informed
her about the transparency of this mailing list and I will share the notes.

Regards
Om