Re: Internet Service in Mauritius

From: SHELLY HERMIA BHUJUN <shelly.bhujun_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:52:03 +0400

Hello SM,

>That is not too bad. What I was trying to explain is that if we only
spend a few seconds for opening the web browser and sending a tweet, it
means that our internet access is fast.

Well, it means that my Internet access is not that fast or maybe it is my
browser.

I tried using Internet Explorer:
Opening Browser: 8 seconds
Twitter: 5 seconds
Tweet: 10 seconds

Firefox:
Opening Browser: 2 seconds
Twitter: 3 seconds
Tweet: 10 seconds

Well, I guess i'll start using Firefox!

I would rather use the Twitter app if I want to tweet though-it's way
faster.

Thank you SM.