Re: Airbox - Current Month & First Month Free

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 13:18:45 -0700

Hi Benoit,
At 12:36 PM 8/4/2015, Benoit Gentil wrote:
>I got my Airbox internet connection on the 4th July 2015. Since
>installation, the connection has been working fine for 4 days only
>and on the 8th July 2015 I have called the hotline to make a
>complaint that the internet connection is no longer working.

[snip]

>On 4th August 2015, technicians again came at my place to fix the
>problem. They finally have been able to fix it and pointed the
>antenna towards "Plaines des papayes" station. The internet
>connection is now working fine.

If I understood the above correctly, your phone was also not working
for more than 72 hours. You may be eligible for a refund for the
period during which the phone service was not working.

It is a problem when you rely on the phone service and it is not
available during an emergency. Is it the responsibility of the ICTA
to ensure that the telephone company provides an acceptable level of service?