Re: Airbox - Current Month & First Month Free

From: Benoit Gentil <benoit_at_fodytechnologies.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 00:25:16 +0400

Dear Mrs Banee,

Thank you for your reply but this is unfair as I got my internet connection
on the 4th July 2015 but it wasn't working for 1 month. As a way to apology
for those instabilities, the least you could do is to offer me another
current month for free as otherwise this would mean that you are making
false advertising and according to law this is an offence.

Best Regards,
Benoit Gentil

--
*Benoit Gentil*
Director

phoneicon.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: phoneicon.jpg)

emtellogonew.gif
(image/gif attachment: emtellogonew.gif)

mobileicon.png
(image/png attachment: mobileicon.png)

faxicon.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: faxicon.jpg)