Re: Poor Airbox Internet Speed

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:50:52 +0400

Hello Akshay,

We did cover this subject in our mailing list netiquette. When you are not
officially addressing the company that I copied in my email, you should not
copy them in your reply. As far as possible reply to the mailing list and
avoid hitting the 'Reply to all' button. Take a look at the other replies
in this thread itself.

Have a good day.
Sun

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer*