Where you work

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 17:12:36 -0700

Hello,

During the last meeting of the Multi-stakeholder Forum there was a
comment from Mr J.D. Phokeer, who was chairing the meeting, about the
press. My reply to the comment was that there isn't any member of
the press subscribed to this mailing list.

I would like to ask you all to send an email to the mailing list if
you took another job since you introduced yourself. If I am not
mistaken there may be two subscribers who are now working for a
newspaper. There is also a subscriber who is now working for Microsoft.