Re: Where you work

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 06:52:39 -0700

Hi Logan,

My usage of English is sometimes adapted to fit the local
context. Please ask questions if there is any doubt about what I wrote.

As a representative of the Mauritius Internet Users I have to
"defend" the integrity of the group in meetings I attend when
allegations are made. You participated in a meeting recently and you
are aware of what was said. You did not reply to a question which I
asked you on 3 July [1].

I understand that you may have some difficulty doing a disclosure as
it is not something which we usually do in Mauritius. Are there any
public or private interests which might have to disclose?

1. http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/07/2761.html