Members of the ICT Advisory Council

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 16:54:17 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was requested by the Chair of the ICT Advisory Council to contact
the Secretary of the ICT Advisory Council. I am sending this email
to mtci_at_govmu.org as I could not find any email address for the
Secretary of the ICT Advisory Council on http://mtci.govmu.org

According to Section 24 of the Information and Communication
Technologies Act 2001 the ICT Advisory Council consists of ten
members. I would be grateful if you could send me the names of the
members of the ICT Advisory Council.