Re: Local context

From: Sruti Jughdharree <saisruti1501_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:51:21 +0400

Hello SM,

I agree with you. Also, I believe that it is not that difficult for a
mauritian person to write a mail in good english. The problem is when the
latter is sending misleading information. He/she should make sure that the
right information is being sent since this mailing list is public and
anyone can access it.

Regards,
R.J