IONews article concerning Open Data & Transparency.

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:32:30 +0400

Hello all,

I found this news article on the website of IONews.

http://ionnews.mu/video-la-banque-mondiale-vante-les-merites-de-la-transparence-dans-les-donnees-de-letat-0806/

The article contains a photo of a representative of the world bank sitting
next to the current minister of TCI.

I find the title misleading as at first it led me to believe that the world
bank is praising the Mauritian government. But after reading the article,
and reading the title again, it appears the world bank representative is
praising transparency in government data.

Did anybody else have the impression that the title of this internet
article was misleading?

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*