National Internet Filtering System

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 19:06:38 +0400

Hello,
We take strong objection to the letter from Mr K.Oolun executive Director of the ICTA. The intimidating tone of the letter is a strong discouragement to any Internet User in Mauritius who wishes to express their concern about the Internet in Mauritius.
Does the ICT believe in the values which it published at https://www.icta.mu/home/intro.htm
Is honesty and being straightforward with one another a value which the ICT encourages?
Mr S.Moonesamy, I would like to know if the Chair of the ICT Advisory Council replied to your email. Could you please write a mail to the ICTA as a representative of the Mauritius Internet Users to share our concern regarding the letter which Mr K.Oolun wrote to Ishwon regarding this issue.
Thank you.