Open Source Software in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 12:49:40 -0700

Hello,

I understand that this mailing list is not about Open Source
Software. The following three persons are on the ICT Advisory Council:

   Avinash Meetoo
   Ish Sookun
   Loganaden Velvindron

The three persons are also Executives of the Linux User Group
Meta. This puts the Linux User Group Meta in an enviable position to
promote Open Source Software in Mauritius. According to Olivier
Alais, there is a National Open Source Policy, Strategy and Action
Plan for Mauritius. I did a search and I could not find any document
about the Open Source Policy.

What is the use of having three Executives on the Council?