RE: National Commercial Bank (SSL Certificate)

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 20:58:05 +0400

> I don't bother doing that if the company ignores the email.> You will have to contact your bank and ask it the right questions about the online security.

But you did contact the bank right? and they ignored your mail. So i'll eventually doubt the fact that they'll respond to the customers mail if they enquire about that issue. I don't know if the customers did notice the green bar or not. Maybe they'll just rely on the fact that the bank wrote great information about online security and eventually carry out online banking transactions.
Do you think that people are aware of the online security issues? for example... i asked my parents about it and they said no. How many people do you think know about the green bar or the little lock icon and the https stuff?
Maybe this is one of the reason why some are easily conned and there are phishing problems in Mauritius.
Thank you.