RE: Comparing Mobile Phones on Emtel website

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 09:27:11 -0700

Dear Emtel Team,
At 11:52 28-04-2015, Coretta Joseph wrote:
>Dear Valued Customer,
>
>Thank you for your mail.
>
>I have requested for your contact number in case
>you would require our call assistance.
>
>Please be informed that the issue has already
>been routed to the concerned department and we will assist you by email.
>
>I shall revert back to you as soon as I received
>a feedback from the concerned entities.

Thank you for providing assistance by email.

There is a news article about customer service at
http://www.defimedia.info/defi-quotidien/dq-economie/item/71859-marketing-sur-les-reseaux-sociaux-quand-le-service-clientele-ne-suit-pas.html
where it is mentioned that "le temps passe et elle ne reçoit aucune nouvelle".

It has been nearly a day since I contacted the
Emtel Team about a frustrating problem. I
received the above email from the Emtel Team
which stated that I am a "valued customer" and
yet I have not received any feedback about
whether the Emtel Team was able to fix the problem.