Meeting with .mu registrars in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 06:47:37 -0800

Hello,

I am sending this email to all the .mu registrars in Mauritius.

I have been following the discussions about .mu ccTLD and researching
some issues related to .mu domain names. I am organizing a meeting
with the .mu registrars in Mauritius to get their views about the .mu
issues. Would your company be interested in participating in the meeting?

To avoid any appearance of impropriety I'll disclose that I am
serving as a Cryptographic Officer for the DNS Root Zone (
https://www.iana.org/dnssec/tcrs ).