RE: Meeting with .mu registrars in Mauritius

From: Icy Evolution Web Hosting <support_at_icyevolution.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 10:03:23 +0400

Hello SM and all,

Thank you for the invite and it's a really good initiative. I'll be
travelling between March 3 to March 26 so I may miss your meetings during
this period but please keep me informed of the progress and development.
I'll provide my input by email as necessary.

Best Regards,

Tewin Sham
Creative Director

Tidal Waves Ltd - BRN: C13115298
4th Floor Ebene Heights,
34 Cybercity,
Ebene - Mauritius
Mobile: +230 57076059 (Orange) - +230 57246634 (Emtel)
Web: www.icyevolution.com - www.optimus.mu - www.mywebsite.mu

The information in this email is intended only for the use of the addressee.
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Tidal
Waves Ltd immediately and erase all copies of the message.