Re: Multi-Stakeholder Forum

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:25:37 +0400

Hello SM,

Thank you for the update, and thank you for representing the MIU.

It is indeed encouraging for us, users, to know that there are such
meetings being organised.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>