FTTH modem configuration

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 00:15:23 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a FTTH subscription with Mauritius Telecom since the service
was introduced in Mauritius. I requested that the FTTH modem be
configured in Bridge mode and it was set up in that mode since that
time. I found out last Friday that the modem was remotely
reconfigured in PPPoE mode. I could no longer get Internet access on
my local network because of that change. Furthermore, it caused
significant technical problems at my end.

I sent your company an email last Friday about the above. I
unfortunately have not received an email reply since that day.

Would it be possible to revert the FTTH modem back to Bridge mode as
that was the working configuration?