Blockchain in Mauritius

From: Suyash Sumaroo <suyash_at_codevigor.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:04:30 +0400

Hello everyone,

I recently developed a Blockchain application coupled with our existing
Document Management System Platform (https://www.edocument.cloud) :
http://blog.edocument.cloud/the-first-blockchain-app-in-mauritius/

I wanted to know your views about the future of Blockchain in Mauritius. As
a technology, it provides a lot of opportunities but can we really take
advantage of this technology, especially in the public sector.

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Suyash Sumaroo | Director*