ICT Authority annual reports

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 18:19:19 +0400

Dear (Hon) Mr. Sawmynaden,

I am writing to you with regards to the annual reports of the ICT
Authority that have not been published since 2012.

In October 2015 in a discussion with the Chairman of the ICT Advisory
Council, I shared my concerns and difficulties in obtaining the reports
as a simple citizen. In December 2015 I wrote to the then Minister of
TCI, Mr Roshi Bhadain [2] but did not obtain a reply. My numerous
attempts to obtain the same from the ICT Authority and the Ministry of
TCI have been in vain.

I read in the press [3] today that the Prime Minister, (Hon) Pravind
Jugnauth, stated that:

        « Kan nou guet rapor audit sak lané tou zafer ki mal fer sé samem ki
atir latensyon »

I have a keen interest in ICT in Mauritius and the reports will be
valuable to my research. I will be grateful if you could do the
necessary to make the annual reports of 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 of the
ICT Authority be available.

[1]
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/10/3729.html
[2]