Re: www.lexpress.mu slow

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:49:11 -0700

Hi Kevin,
At 06:38 27-03-2017, Kevin Beaumont wrote:
>For info - we are having performance issues with our business line,
>ping times are up 200ms to Europe.

An employee of Mauritius Telecom called me today about the issue. I
explained that the it was only occurring when accessing sites outside
Mauritius. I didn't get a technical explanation as I was asked to
wait for a minute and the call was disconnected while I was on
hold. The ping times I got for Europe were twice the usual.