Re: Open Data in Mauritius

From: Martin <martin_at_navacelle.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 10:13:45 +0400

Okay.

Information is key, it must be free. We as citizens have the responsibility to keep an eye on the government. When a new leader emerge, she has the power to erase information from her predecessor, as it has been the case in the US last week.
Now I have been looking at some websites which could suffer from these issues. What if we setup an archiving system ?
Obviously open data is way behind government's current topics ( I lack information on this, if someone have insights, thanks for sharing ). So let's build this ourselves.
Evolving from internet users to internet makers.

What do you think ?