Why so much emphasis on that?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 19:42:53 -0800

Hi Shelly,

It was nice meeting you at Digital night. I was a surprised to hear
that there are 600 start-ups in Mauritius. We could claim that there
wouldn't be that many if we did not organize an event about start-ups
over a year ago. I don't believe that the claim would be true. I
guess that the event made the word "start-up" fashionable.

There is much emphasis on "that" (please refer to the photo) as the
local "IT" is centered around "IT" training. I doubt that companies
paying for the "IT" courses are aware that those courses are not
useful to their companies. It is somewhat like those "Linux" or
"search engine optimization" (SEO) training courses.