Re: ICTA chairman can't open Inbox??

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 00:27:04 -0700

Hi Anthony,
At 23:05 19-09-2016, Anthony Salomon wrote:
>''qualified' in this context and after analyzing the situation here
>in Mauritius, means having academic qualifications accompanied by a
>good political background.

Thank you for the clarification about "qualified".

>There is so much more to say about these nominations, but how can
>the regulatory instance improve and perform its duty when a
>Chairperson seems not to handle the 'IT' aspect properly?

I'll make a general comment instead of one related to any
chairperson. Nowadays, a person working in tech is supposed to be
able to use email, a search engine, etc. It is useful for a person
working for a regulator to be conversant with tech if that is the
field he/she is working in.